The Most Versatile Business Aircraft
The British Isles has the highest number of airfields per square mile of anywhere in Europe, many of which are little more than grass strips and small runways. The PC-12 NG makes it possible to turn this opportunity into tangible and practical versatility, in all the comfort, style, safety and dependability that a Swiss manufacturer can assure. If the Sport Utility Vehicle gave the people of the British Isles motoring versatility Oriens Aviation and Pilatus does the equivalent for the skies.
View The New PC-12NG in The UK
The Pilatus PC-12 continues to offer outstanding value whilst ticking so many boxes for its owners – no wonder it is the top selling turbo prop in its class worldwide, says Edwin Brenninkmeyer CEO of Oriens Aviation (pictured right)
Since 1994 the spacious and comfortable Pilatus PC-12 NG has been regarded as exceptionally economical to operate.
• The PC-12 can fly up to 9 passengers.
• Fly a maximum range of 1700 miles.
• Fly with the airliners above the lower level rough weather due to its luxurious pressurised cabin.
• Speed across the sky at a steady max cruise 320 mph.
• Fly to and from most airfields and airports for convenience, even those with grass runways!
• Carry bulky cargo that can be pallet loaded through its cargo door (motorcycles, jet skis etc)
• Give the pilots airline style navigation and flight systems.
• And holds it residual value (80% after 10 years!)
• And even has a proper enclosed, fully flushing loo!
• Desirable at $4.9m USD
This explains why 53% of PC-12 owners upgrade to another PC-12 as their next aircraft! To fully appreciate how the PC-12 will boost your travel plans, please contact us now to arrange a demonstration flight to somewhere you need to travel conveniently in style, speed and safely.
If you buy an executive aircraft you could not necessarily expect its residual value to stay high after an enjoyable number of years of travel freedom in comfort and safety. Yet there is one aircraft assessed in the latest edition of the Aircraft Blue Book that has an unusual aftersales trend reported. Edwin Brenninkmeyer, CEO … Continue reading Blue Book Values High For PC-12 NG
Edwin Brenninkmeyer, the CEO at Biggin Hill based Oriens Aviation, believes that top business travellers will find a way to travel to meetings without the need of a 3rd runway at Heathrow or Gatwick to boost airline availability. “That is comparable to saying that business people can’t do business in neighbouring county if there is … Continue reading Who needs 3rd Runway – the PC-12 has a vast choice in London area